Subject: [PATCH -next v2] bcma: driver_chipcommon_pmu.c needs linux/export.h

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 13:51:39 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c needs to include <linux/export.h>
to fix these warnings:

drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:27:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:27:1: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL'
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:27:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:36:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:36:1: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL'
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:36:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:45:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:45:1: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL'
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:45:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:54:1: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:54:1: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL'
drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c:54:1: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- next-2011-0920.orig/drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c
+++ next-2011-0920/drivers/bcma/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c
@@ -9,6 +9,7 @@
  */
 
 #include "bcma_private.h"
+#include <linux/export.h>
 #include <linux/bcma/bcma.h>
 
 static u32 bcma_chipco_pll_read(struct bcma_drv_cc *cc, u32 offset)