Subject: Re: linux-next: no tree for Sept 6

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 22:54:12 -0300

Em 11-09-2011 01:19, Stephen Rothwell escreveu:
> Hi Mauro,
> 
> On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 11:08:53 -0300 Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> It seems that we need a backup plan. In my case, I could put the tree
>> for -next at infradead or at linuxtv, but that means to re-configure
>> everything at Stephen's side.
> 
> That is not a big issue at all.  If you wish to move your tree, just let
> me know (preferably in a public manner to raise my confidence in its
> provenance - I am a bit more paranoid, now :-)).

Hi Stephen,

Please replace my media tree (v4l-dvb) by this one:
	git://linuxtv.org/mchehab/media-next.git

I'll set soon a new tree for my edac patches as well.

Thank you!
Mauro