Subject: [PATCH -next] staging: et131x depends on NET

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 14:24:00 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

ET131X uses netdev interfaces so it should depend on NET.

Fixes these build errors:
ERROR: "ethtool_op_get_link" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "eth_validate_addr" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "register_netdev" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "phy_connect" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "phy_find_first" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "mdiobus_register" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "mdiobus_alloc" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "alloc_etherdev_mqs" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "netif_device_detach" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "phy_stop" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "netif_device_attach" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "phy_start" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "free_netdev" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "mdiobus_free" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "mdiobus_unregister" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "unregister_netdev" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__netif_schedule" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "phy_print_status" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "dev_kfree_skb_any" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "dev_alloc_skb" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "netif_rx" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "eth_type_trans" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "skb_put" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "phy_ethtool_gset" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "phy_ethtool_sset" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "phy_mii_ioctl" [drivers/staging/et131x/et131x.ko] undefined!

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/staging/et131x/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- next-2011-1102.orig/drivers/staging/et131x/Kconfig
+++ next-2011-1102/drivers/staging/et131x/Kconfig
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
 config ET131X
 	tristate "Agere ET-1310 Gigabit Ethernet support"
-	depends on PCI
+	depends on PCI && NET
 	default n
 	---help---
 	  This driver supports Agere ET-1310 ethernet adapters.