Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the v4l-dvb tree

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 07:38:07 -0200

Em 09-11-2011 00:53, Stephen Rothwell escreveu:
> Hi Andrew,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict between commit
> "poll: add poll_requested_events() function" the v4l-dvb and akpm trees.
> It was very similar (but not identical), so I dropeed it from the akpm
> tree.

Hans,

Could you please double-check the differences?

> BTW Mauro, that commit in v4l-dvb comes from a branch that contains a
> series of patches that have various Signed-off-by's but not yours ... it
> looks like they were imported from patchwork, but you forgot to add your
> SOB line.

Stephen,

Thanks for noticing it. Yes, I forgot to add my SOB on those patches, when
importing from Hans tree. I'll fix it for tomorrow's merge.

Thanks!
Mauro