Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the m68knommu tree with the m68k tree

From: Greg Ungerer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:29:04 +1000

Hi Stephen,

On 14/11/11 10:03, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Today's linux-next merge of the m68knommu tree got a conflict in
> arch/m68k/Kconfig.debug between commit 049755db2c3f ("m68k/mvme16x: Add
> support for EARLY_PRINTK") from the m68k tree and commit d0106cf0aa29
> ("m68k: support configure time command line for MMU m68k") from the
> m68knommu tree.
>
> Just context changes.  I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as
> necessary.

Thanks for the heads up. Geert's irq changes have been pushed in now,
so I will rebase my patches and fix up the few bits of breakage you
have seen.

Thanks
Greg

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg Ungerer  --  Principal Engineer        EMAIL:     [email-masked]
SnapGear Group, McAfee                      PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888
8 Gardner Close                             FAX:         +61 7 3217 5323
Milton, QLD, 4064, Australia                WEB: http://www.SnapGear.com