Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Nov 23 (crypto)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:07:26 -0800

On 11/22/2011 08:44 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20111122:

(first seen in linux-next of Nov. 22)

modular build:
ERROR: "cryptd_free_ablkcipher" [arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-i586.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "cryptd_ablkcipher_child" [arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-i586.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "cryptd_alloc_ablkcipher" [arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-i586.ko] undefined!

or builtin:
serpent_sse2_glue.c:(.text+0x3e054): undefined reference to `cryptd_alloc_ablkcipher'
serpent_sse2_glue.c:(.text+0x3e0b0): undefined reference to `cryptd_alloc_ablkcipher'
serpent_sse2_glue.c:(.text+0x3e10c): undefined reference to `cryptd_alloc_ablkcipher'
serpent_sse2_glue.c:(.text+0x3e168): undefined reference to `cryptd_alloc_ablkcipher'
serpent_sse2_glue.c:(.text+0x3e5c9): undefined reference to `cryptd_ablkcipher_child'
serpent_sse2_glue.c:(.text+0x3e602): undefined reference to `cryptd_free_ablkcipher'
serpent_sse2_glue.c:(.text+0x3e65f): undefined reference to `cryptd_ablkcipher_child'

randconfig for the modular build case is attached.

-- 
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***