Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Nov 24 (fs/pnfs vs. exofs)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 10:50:27 -0800

On 11/23/2011 10:43 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20111123:

When CONFIG_EXOFS is not enabled:

fs/built-in.o: In function `objio_alloc_io_state':
objio_osd.c:(.text+0xcb525): undefined reference to `ore_get_rw_state'
fs/built-in.o: In function `_write_done':
objio_osd.c:(.text+0xcb58d): undefined reference to `ore_check_io'
fs/built-in.o: In function `_read_done':
objio_osd.c:(.text+0xcb5bf): undefined reference to `ore_check_io'
fs/built-in.o: In function `objio_alloc_lseg':
(.text+0xcb9a4): undefined reference to `ore_verify_layout'
fs/built-in.o: In function `objio_free_result':
(.text+0xcbb0e): undefined reference to `ore_put_io_state'
fs/built-in.o: In function `objio_read_pagelist':
(.text+0xcbc9b): undefined reference to `ore_read'
fs/built-in.o: In function `objio_write_pagelist':
(.text+0xcbd4e): undefined reference to `ore_write'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***