Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Dec 13 (mrst/intel_scu/apb_timer)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 15:49:30 -0800

On 12/12/2011 11:21 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20111212:

arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_quick_calibrate':
(.text+0x479a1): undefined reference to `sfi_get_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_quick_calibrate':
(.text+0x479fc): undefined reference to `sfi_free_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_quick_calibrate':
(.text+0x47a14): undefined reference to `sfi_get_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_late_init':
apb_timer.c:(.init.text+0x1b211): undefined reference to `mrst_timer_options'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1b2e9): undefined reference to `sfi_get_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1b3fd): undefined reference to `sfi_free_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1b415): undefined reference to `sfi_get_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1b653): undefined reference to `sfi_get_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1b6ba): undefined reference to `mrst_timer_options'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1b724): undefined reference to `mrst_timer_options'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1b779): undefined reference to `sfi_free_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1b797): undefined reference to `mrst_timer_options'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1b8b7): undefined reference to `sfi_mtimer_num'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1b998): undefined reference to `sfi_get_mtmr'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ipc_remove':
intel_scu_ipc.c:(.text+0xb61d1f): undefined reference to `intel_scu_devices_destroy'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ipc_probe':
intel_scu_ipc.c:(.text+0xb61e84): undefined reference to `intel_scu_devices_create'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***