Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Dec 14 (mlx4)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 13:21:30 -0800

On 12/13/2011 11:26 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20111213:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `mlx4_en_set_pauseparam':
en_ethtool.c:(.text+0x825d29): undefined reference to `mlx4_SET_PORT_general'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `mlx4_en_do_set_multicast':
en_netdev.c:(.text+0x828b20): undefined reference to `mlx4_SET_PORT_qpn_calc'
en_netdev.c:(.text+0x828c9c): undefined reference to `mlx4_SET_PORT_qpn_calc'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `mlx4_en_start_port':
(.text+0x8298fe): undefined reference to `mlx4_SET_PORT_general'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `mlx4_en_start_port':
(.text+0x829bbb): undefined reference to `mlx4_SET_PORT_qpn_calc'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `mlx4_en_init_netdev':
(.text+0x82b442): undefined reference to `mlx4_SET_PORT_general'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***