Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Dec 16 (usb/gadget/langwell)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:15:44 -0800

On 12/15/2011 10:00 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20111215:

(not new today; I saw this last week but apparently did not
get around to reporting it)

drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c: In function 'handle_setup_packet':
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:2321:19: error: 'struct langwell_otg' has no member named 'otg'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:2322:15: error: 'struct langwell_otg' has no member named 'hsm'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c: In function 'handle_usb_reset':
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:2757:16: error: 'struct langwell_otg' has no member named 'otg'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:2758:12: error: 'struct langwell_otg' has no member named 'hsm'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c: In function 'handle_bus_suspend':
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:2774:15: error: 'struct langwell_otg' has no member named 'otg'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:2775:16: error: 'struct langwell_otg' has no member named 'hsm'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:2776:13: error: 'struct langwell_otg' has no member named 'hsm'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:2779:5: error: implicit declaration of function 'langwell_update_transceiver'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:2783:12: error: 'struct langwell_otg' has no member named 'hsm'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:2785:17: error: 'struct langwell_otg' has no member named 'hsm'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:2786:13: error: 'struct langwell_otg' has no member named 'hsm'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c: In function 'handle_bus_resume':
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:2827:15: error: 'struct langwell_otg' has no member named 'otg'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:2828:12: error: 'struct langwell_otg' has no member named 'hsm'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c: In function 'langwell_udc_probe':
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:3119:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'otg_to_langwell'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:3119:12: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:3120:18: error: 'struct langwell_otg' has no member named 'regs'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c: In function 'init':
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:3529:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'langwell_register_peripheral'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c: In function 'cleanup':
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:3540:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'langwell_unregister_peripheral'
drivers/usb/gadget/langwell_udc.c:3540:2: warning: 'return' with a value, in function returning void

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***