Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Dec 16 (intel_scu & abp_timer)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:42:54 -0800

On 12/15/2011 10:00 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20111215:

warning: (X86_MRST && X86_MDFLD) selects INTEL_SCU_IPC which has unmet direct dependencies (X86 && X86_PLATFORM_DEVICES && X86_MRST)

arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_quick_calibrate':
(.text+0x46921): undefined reference to `sfi_get_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_quick_calibrate':
(.text+0x4697c): undefined reference to `sfi_free_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_quick_calibrate':
(.text+0x46994): undefined reference to `sfi_get_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_late_init':
apb_timer.c:(.init.text+0x1ba25): undefined reference to `mrst_timer_options'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1bafd): undefined reference to `sfi_get_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1bc11): undefined reference to `sfi_free_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1bc29): undefined reference to `sfi_get_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1be67): undefined reference to `sfi_get_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1bece): undefined reference to `mrst_timer_options'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1bf38): undefined reference to `mrst_timer_options'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1bf8d): undefined reference to `sfi_free_mtmr'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1bfab): undefined reference to `mrst_timer_options'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1c0cb): undefined reference to `sfi_mtimer_num'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `apbt_time_init':
(.init.text+0x1c1ac): undefined reference to `sfi_get_mtmr'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ipc_remove':
intel_scu_ipc.c:(.text+0xb3b1af): undefined reference to `intel_scu_devices_destroy'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ipc_probe':
intel_scu_ipc.c:(.text+0xb3b314): undefined reference to `intel_scu_devices_create'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***