Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Dec 19 (nfc)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 12:44:11 -0800

On 12/18/2011 11:55 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20111216:

(not new today, just not reported earlier)

net/nfc/netlink.o: In function `nfc_llcp_mac_is_down':
netlink.c:(.text+0xaa6): multiple definition of `nfc_llcp_mac_is_down'
net/nfc/core.o:core.c:(.text+0x97): first defined here
net/nfc/netlink.o: In function `nfc_llcp_mac_is_up':
netlink.c:(.text+0xab1): multiple definition of `nfc_llcp_mac_is_up'
net/nfc/core.o:core.c:(.text+0xa2): first defined here
net/nfc/af_nfc.o: In function `nfc_llcp_mac_is_down':
af_nfc.c:(.text+0x79): multiple definition of `nfc_llcp_mac_is_down'
net/nfc/core.o:core.c:(.text+0x97): first defined here
net/nfc/af_nfc.o: In function `nfc_llcp_mac_is_up':
af_nfc.c:(.text+0x84): multiple definition of `nfc_llcp_mac_is_up'
net/nfc/core.o:core.c:(.text+0xa2): first defined here
net/nfc/rawsock.o: In function `nfc_llcp_mac_is_down':
rawsock.c:(.text+0x81e): multiple definition of `nfc_llcp_mac_is_down'
net/nfc/core.o:core.c:(.text+0x97): first defined here
net/nfc/rawsock.o: In function `nfc_llcp_mac_is_up':
rawsock.c:(.text+0x829): multiple definition of `nfc_llcp_mac_is_up'
net/nfc/core.o:core.c:(.text+0xa2): first defined here

net/nfc/nci/data.o: In function `nfc_llcp_mac_is_down':
data.c:(.text+0x2b0): multiple definition of `nfc_llcp_mac_is_down'
net/nfc/nci/core.o:core.c:(.text+0xa3c): first defined here
net/nfc/nci/data.o: In function `nfc_llcp_mac_is_up':
data.c:(.text+0x2bb): multiple definition of `nfc_llcp_mac_is_up'
net/nfc/nci/core.o:core.c:(.text+0xa47): first defined here
net/nfc/nci/ntf.o: In function `nfc_llcp_mac_is_down':
ntf.c:(.text+0x3bf): multiple definition of `nfc_llcp_mac_is_down'
net/nfc/nci/core.o:core.c:(.text+0xa3c): first defined here
net/nfc/nci/ntf.o: In function `nfc_llcp_mac_is_up':
ntf.c:(.text+0x3ca): multiple definition of `nfc_llcp_mac_is_up'
net/nfc/nci/core.o:core.c:(.text+0xa47): first defined here
net/nfc/nci/rsp.o: In function `nfc_llcp_mac_is_down':
rsp.c:(.text+0x35b): multiple definition of `nfc_llcp_mac_is_down'
net/nfc/nci/core.o:core.c:(.text+0xa3c): first defined here
net/nfc/nci/rsp.o: In function `nfc_llcp_mac_is_up':
rsp.c:(.text+0x366): multiple definition of `nfc_llcp_mac_is_up'
net/nfc/nci/core.o:core.c:(.text+0xa47): first defined here

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***