Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Dec 28 (irqdomain.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:24:42 -0800

On 12/28/2011 01:18 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> I got bored :-(  I also hate tree wide, flag day changes :-(
> 
> Changes since 20111222:

In file included from /next/linux-next-20111228/arch/x86/include/asm/prom.h:24:0,
                 from /next/linux-next-20111228/include/linux/of.h:140,
                 from /next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:5:
/next/linux-next-20111228/arch/x86/include/asm/irq_controller.h:4:8: error: redefinition of 'struct irq_domain'
/next/linux-next-20111228/include/linux/irq.h:114:8: note: originally defined here
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:20:6: error: conflicting types for 'irq_domain_add'
/next/linux-next-20111228/include/linux/irqdomain.h:92:13: note: previous declaration of 'irq_domain_add' was here
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c: In function 'irq_domain_add':
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:30:2: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'hwirq_base'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:30:2: warning: passing argument 1 of 'irq_domain_to_irq' from incompatible pointer type
/next/linux-next-20111228/include/linux/irqdomain.h:74:28: note: expected 'struct irq_domain *' but argument is of type 'struct irq_domain *'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:30:2: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:30:2: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'hwirq_base'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:30:2: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'nr_irq'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:30:2: warning: passing argument 1 of 'irq_domain_to_irq' from incompatible pointer type
/next/linux-next-20111228/include/linux/irqdomain.h:74:28: note: expected 'struct irq_domain *' but argument is of type 'struct irq_domain *'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:41:13: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:46:18: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'list'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c: At top level:
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:54:6: error: conflicting types for 'irq_domain_del'
/next/linux-next-20111228/include/linux/irqdomain.h:93:13: note: previous declaration of 'irq_domain_del' was here
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c: In function 'irq_domain_del':
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:60:18: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'list'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:64:2: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'hwirq_base'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:64:2: warning: passing argument 1 of 'irq_domain_to_irq' from incompatible pointer type
/next/linux-next-20111228/include/linux/irqdomain.h:74:28: note: expected 'struct irq_domain *' but argument is of type 'struct irq_domain *'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:64:2: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:64:2: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'hwirq_base'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:64:2: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'nr_irq'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:64:2: warning: passing argument 1 of 'irq_domain_to_irq' from incompatible pointer type
/next/linux-next-20111228/include/linux/irqdomain.h:74:28: note: expected 'struct irq_domain *' but argument is of type 'struct irq_domain *'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c: In function 'irq_create_of_mapping':
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:91:2: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'list'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:91:2: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of '__mptr'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:91:2: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:91:2: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'list'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:91:2: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'list'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:91:2: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'list'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:91:2: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of '__mptr'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:91:2: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'list'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:91:2: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'list'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:92:14: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'ops'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:94:14: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'ops'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:104:2: warning: passing argument 1 of 'irq_domain_to_irq' from incompatible pointer type
/next/linux-next-20111228/include/linux/irqdomain.h:74:28: note: expected 'struct irq_domain *' but argument is of type 'struct irq_domain *'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c: At top level:
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:120:6: error: redefinition of 'irq_dispose_mapping'
/next/linux-next-20111228/arch/x86/include/asm/prom.h:53:20: note: previous definition of 'irq_dispose_mapping' was here
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c: In function 'irq_domain_simple_dt_translate':
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:134:7: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'of_node'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c: In function 'irq_domain_add_simple':
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:159:8: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'irq_base'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:160:8: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'of_node'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:161:8: error: 'struct irq_domain' has no member named 'ops'
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c: At top level:
/next/linux-next-20111228/kernel/irq/irqdomain.c:183:2: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***