Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jan 5 (exofs or nfs ?)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 16:48:01 -0800

On 01/05/2012 12:12 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120104:

fs/built-in.o: In function `_write_done':
objio_osd.c:(.text+0x134971): undefined reference to `ore_check_io'
fs/built-in.o: In function `_read_done':
objio_osd.c:(.text+0x134a11): undefined reference to `ore_check_io'
fs/built-in.o: In function `objio_alloc_io_state':
objio_osd.c:(.text+0x1353da): undefined reference to `ore_get_rw_state'
fs/built-in.o: In function `objio_alloc_lseg':
(.text+0x135724): undefined reference to `ore_verify_layout'
fs/built-in.o: In function `objio_free_result':
(.text+0x135966): undefined reference to `ore_put_io_state'
fs/built-in.o: In function `objio_read_pagelist':
(.text+0x135be5): undefined reference to `ore_read'
fs/built-in.o: In function `objio_write_pagelist':
(.text+0x135d46): undefined reference to `ore_write'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***