Subject: [PATCH -next] olpc: fix olpc-xo1-sci.c build when INPUT=m

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 13:30:03 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build errors when CONFIG_INPUT=m.
This is not pretty, but all of the OLPC kconfig options
are bool instead of tristate.

arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `send_lid_state':
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d323): undefined reference to `input_event'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d338): undefined reference to `input_event'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `free_ebook_switch':
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d529): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d533): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `free_power_button':
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d549): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d553): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `send_ebook_state':
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d632): undefined reference to `input_event'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d647): undefined reference to `input_event'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `xo1_sci_intr':
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d78e): undefined reference to `input_event'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d7a3): undefined reference to `input_event'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d7be): undefined reference to `input_event'
arch/x86/built-in.o:olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d7d3): more undefined references to `input_event' follow
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `free_lid_switch':
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d7fd): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.text+0x1d807): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `setup_lid_switch':
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.devinit.text+0x155): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.devinit.text+0x1a4): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.devinit.text+0x1ce): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.devinit.text+0x1d8): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `xo1_sci_probe':
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.devinit.text+0x235): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.devinit.text+0x285): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.devinit.text+0x299): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.devinit.text+0x2e1): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.devinit.text+0x2f5): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
olpc-xo1-sci.c:(.devinit.text+0x54c): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Cc:	Andres Salomon <[email-masked]>
Cc:	Chris Ball <[email-masked]>
Cc:	Jon Nettleton <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/x86/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- linux-next-20120110.orig/arch/x86/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20120110/arch/x86/Kconfig
@@ -2132,6 +2132,7 @@ config OLPC_XO1_RTC
 config OLPC_XO1_SCI
 	bool "OLPC XO-1 SCI extras"
 	depends on OLPC && OLPC_XO1_PM
+	depends on INPUT=y
 	select POWER_SUPPLY
 	select GPIO_CS5535
 	select MFD_CORE