Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the xen tree with Linus' tree

From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 08:29:29 +1100

On 01/11/2012 02:57 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Today's linux-next merge of the xen tree got a conflict in
> arch/x86/xen/Kconfig between commit 10fe570fc167 ("Revert "xen/debug:
> WARN_ON when identity PFN has no _PAGE_IOMAP flag set."") from Linus'
> tree and commit 23757fb5d678 ("xen: add CPU microcode update driver")
> from the xen tree.
>
> Just context changes. I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as
> necessary.

Do you know which branch this is coming from?  Are you by some chance
still (or again) pulling from my "git://github.com/jsgf/linux-xen.git
upstream/xen" repo, which contains a number of obsolete changes,
including the microcode stuff (now removed)?

I just created a new (empty)
"git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git
upstream/linux-next" branch; could you make sure that replaces any other
branch you have from either kernel.org xen.git or github.com/jsgf/linux-xen?

Thanks,
    J