Subject: [GIT PULL v3] at91: devices and boards files update for 3.3

From: Nicolas Ferre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:42:09 +0100

Arnd, Olof,

This is the pull request about devices and boards files already
sent for 3.3 inclusion. This pull request is *without* the ISI
board/devices
patches that has been discussed earlier.

I have also tested the merging of those patches on top of today Linus'
tree
and it is going smoothly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The following changes since commit
805a6af8dba5dfdd35ec35dc52ec0122400b2610:

  Linux 3.2 (2012-01-04 15:55:44 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git for-arnd-3.3-device_boardV3

Hong Xu (1):
      ARM: at91: Update struct atmel_nand_data to support PMECC

Nicolas Ferre (2):
      ARM: at91/dma: remove platform data from DMA controller
      ARM: at91/dma: DMA controller registering with DT support

 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45_devices.c |   19 ++++++++++---------
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9rl_devices.c  |    8 +-------
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/board.h  |    2 ++
 3 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

Best regards,
- -- 
Nicolas Ferre