Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jan 20 (lib/crc32.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:59:16 -0800

On 01/19/2012 06:12 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120119:

on i386 build:

/next/linux-next-20120120/lib/crc32.c: In function 'crc32_le':
/next/linux-next-20120120/lib/crc32.c:179:39: error: 'crc32table_le' undeclared (first use in this function)
/next/linux-next-20120120/lib/crc32.c:179:39: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
/next/linux-next-20120120/lib/crc32.c: In function '__crc32c_le':
/next/linux-next-20120120/lib/crc32.c:185:39: error: 'crc32ctable_le' undeclared (first use in this function)
/next/linux-next-20120120/lib/crc32.c: In function 'crc32_be':
/next/linux-next-20120120/lib/crc32.c:238:39: error: 'crc32table_be' undeclared (first use in this function)
/next/linux-next-20120120/lib/crc32.c:239:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
/next/linux-next-20120120/lib/crc32.c: In function '__crc32c_le':
/next/linux-next-20120120/lib/crc32.c:186:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
/next/linux-next-20120120/lib/crc32.c: In function 'crc32_le':
/next/linux-next-20120120/lib/crc32.c:180:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***