Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Feb 2 (fs/jffs2)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 10:24:30 -0800

On 02/01/2012 07:45 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120201:

fs/jffs2/*.c still contains uses of ->read etc. instead of using
mtd_read() etc.

fs/jffs2/read.c:36:8: error: 'struct mtd_info' has no member named 'read'
fs/jffs2/read.c:112:8: error: 'struct mtd_info' has no member named 'read'
fs/jffs2/nodemgmt.c:669:8: error: 'struct mtd_info' has no member named 'read'
fs/jffs2/readinode.c:83:9: error: 'struct mtd_info' has no member named 'read'
fs/jffs2/readinode.c:676:9: error: 'struct mtd_info' has no member named 'read'
fs/jffs2/readinode.c:954:8: error: 'struct mtd_info' has no member named 'read'
fs/jffs2/readinode.c:1040:9: error: 'struct mtd_info' has no member named 'read'
fs/jffs2/readinode.c:1216:8: error: 'struct mtd_info' has no member named 'read'
fs/jffs2/readinode.c:1275:10: error: 'struct mtd_info' has no member named 'read'
fs/jffs2/scan.c:286:8: error: 'struct mtd_info' has no member named 'read'
fs/jffs2/gc.c:590:8: error: 'struct mtd_info' has no member named 'read'
fs/jffs2/gc.c:894:10: error: 'struct mtd_info' has no member named 'read'
fs/jffs2/gc.c:977:9: error: 'struct mtd_info' has no member named 'read'

-- 
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***