Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Feb 10 (sep_crypto)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:07:57 -0800

On 02/09/2012 10:19 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120209:

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

on x86_64:

sep_crypto.c:(.text+0x155d32): undefined reference to `ablkcipher_walk_phys'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sep_dequeuer':
sep_crypto.c:(.text+0x157137): undefined reference to `crypto_dequeue_request'
sep_crypto.c:(.text+0x157226): undefined reference to `crypto_ahash_type'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `crypto_post_op':
sep_crypto.c:(.text+0x157bf3): undefined reference to `crypto_enqueue_request'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sep_sha1_init':
sep_crypto.c:(.text+0x158232): undefined reference to `crypto_enqueue_request'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sep_sha1_update':
sep_crypto.c:(.text+0x15835e): undefined reference to `crypto_enqueue_request'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sep_sha1_final':
sep_crypto.c:(.text+0x15848a): undefined reference to `crypto_enqueue_request'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sep_sha1_digest':
sep_crypto.c:(.text+0x1585b6): undefined reference to `crypto_enqueue_request'
drivers/built-in.o:sep_crypto.c:(.text+0x1586e2): more undefined references to `crypto_enqueue_request' follow
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sep_crypto_setup':
(.text+0x159e97): undefined reference to `crypto_init_queue'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sep_crypto_setup':
(.text+0x159f4f): undefined reference to `crypto_register_ahash'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sep_crypto_setup':
(.text+0x159f7e): undefined reference to `crypto_register_alg'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sep_crypto_setup':
(.text+0x159fb3): undefined reference to `crypto_unregister_ahash'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sep_crypto_setup':
(.text+0x159fd3): undefined reference to `crypto_unregister_alg'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sep_crypto_takedown':
(.text+0x15a00e): undefined reference to `crypto_unregister_ahash'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sep_crypto_takedown':
(.text+0x15a035): undefined reference to `crypto_unregister_alg'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x4e988): undefined reference to `crypto_ablkcipher_type'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x4eaa8): undefined reference to `crypto_ablkcipher_type'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x4ebc8): undefined reference to `crypto_ablkcipher_type'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x4ece8): undefined reference to `crypto_ablkcipher_type'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x4ee08): undefined reference to `crypto_ablkcipher_type'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x4ef28): more undefined references to `crypto_ablkcipher_type' follow

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***