Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Feb 15 (decnet)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:52:03 -0800

On 02/14/2012 09:03 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120214:

on x86_64:

  CC      net/decnet/dn_nsp_in.o
In file included from /next/linux-next-20120215/net/decnet/dn_nsp_in.c:75:0:
/next/linux-next-20120215/include/net/dn.h:195:65: warning: 'struct flowidn' declared inside parameter list
/next/linux-next-20120215/include/net/dn.h:195:65: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
/next/linux-next-20120215/drivers/misc/hpilo.c:722:13: warning: 'ilo_remove' defined but not used
/next/linux-next-20120215/include/net/dn.h: In function 'dn_sk_ports_copy':
/next/linux-next-20120215/include/net/dn.h:197:5: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/next/linux-next-20120215/include/net/dn.h:198:5: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
In file included from /next/linux-next-20120215/net/decnet/dn_nsp_in.c:78:0:
/next/linux-next-20120215/include/net/dn_route.h: At top level:
/next/linux-next-20120215/include/net/dn_route.h:19:83: warning: 'struct flowidn' declared inside parameter list
/next/linux-next-20120215/include/net/dn_route.h:70:17: error: field 'fld' has incomplete type
make[3]: *** [net/decnet/dn_nsp_in.o] Error 1

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***