Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Feb 17 (uml)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:34:48 -0800

On 02/16/2012 09:50 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120216:

uml on x86_64 (defconfig):

   CC      arch/um/kernel/asm-offsets.s
In file included from linux-next-20120217/include/linux/slab.h:12:0,
                  from linux-next-20120217/include/linux/crypto.h:23,
                  from 
linux-next-20120217/arch/x86/um/shared/sysdep/kernel-offsets.h:4,
                  from linux-next-20120217/arch/um/kernel/asm-offsets.c:1:
linux-next-20120217/include/linux/gfp.h: In function 'gfp_zonelist':
linux-next-20120217/include/linux/gfp.h:267:1: error: 
'__enabled_CONFIG_NUMA' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20120217/include/linux/gfp.h:267:1: note: each undeclared 
identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
linux-next-20120217/include/linux/gfp.h:267:1: error: 
'__enabled_CONFIG_NUMA_MODULE' undeclared (first use in this function)

-- 
~Randy