Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Feb 23 (media/radio)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:14:28 -0800

On 02/22/2012 07:37 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120222:

on i386:

Looks like several source files need to #include <linux/slab.h>:

drivers/media/radio/radio-isa.c:246:3: error: implicit declaration of 
function 'kfree'
drivers/media/radio/radio-aztech.c:72:9: error: implicit declaration of 
function 'kzalloc'
drivers/media/radio/radio-aztech.c:72:22: warning: initialization makes 
pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/media/radio/radio-typhoon.c:76:9: error: implicit declaration of 
function 'kzalloc'
drivers/media/radio/radio-typhoon.c:76:23: warning: initialization makes 
pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/media/radio/radio-terratec.c:57:2: error: implicit declaration 
of function 'kzalloc'
drivers/media/radio/radio-terratec.c:57:2: warning: return makes pointer 
from integer without a cast
drivers/media/radio/radio-aimslab.c:67:9: error: implicit declaration of 
function 'kzalloc'
drivers/media/radio/radio-aimslab.c:67:22: warning: initialization makes 
pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/media/radio/radio-zoltrix.c:80:9: error: implicit declaration of 
function 'kzalloc'
drivers/media/radio/radio-zoltrix.c:80:24: warning: initialization makes 
pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/media/radio/radio-gemtek.c:183:9: error: implicit declaration of 
function 'kzalloc'
drivers/media/radio/radio-gemtek.c:183:22: warning: initialization makes 
pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/media/radio/radio-trust.c:57:9: error: implicit declaration of 
function 'kzalloc'
drivers/media/radio/radio-trust.c:57:21: warning: initialization makes 
pointer from integer without a cast

-- 
~Randy