Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Feb 29 (spear_thermal.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:56:54 -0800

On 02/28/2012 10:52 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since 20120228:
> 
> My fixes tree contains:
> 	x86, efi: Fix unaligned access and endian issues-- 

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `spear_thermal_exit':
spear_thermal.c:(.text+0x49c042): undefined reference to `clk_disable'
spear_thermal.c:(.text+0x49c04b): undefined reference to `clk_put'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `spear_thermal_probe':
spear_thermal.c:(.text+0x49c0e6): undefined reference to `clk_get'
spear_thermal.c:(.text+0x49c0fe): undefined reference to `clk_enable'
spear_thermal.c:(.text+0x49c196): undefined reference to `clk_put'
spear_thermal.c:(.text+0x49c1cc): undefined reference to `clk_disable'

Full randconfig file is attached.

---
~Randy