Subject: [PATCH -next] regmap: add structs to fix build warnings when REGMAP is not enabled

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 11:31:57 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build warnings when CONFIG_REGMAP is not enabled by providing
struct forward references.

  CC [M]  sound/soc/soc-core.o
In file included from include/sound/soc.h:22:0,
                 from sound/soc/soc-core.c:41:
include/linux/regmap.h:230:11: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:230:11: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
include/linux/regmap.h:237:8: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:244:9: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:251:10: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:258:7: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:265:8: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:272:10: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:281:9: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:287:47: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:293:40: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:300:12: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:306:47: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:311:49: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:316:47: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:323:6: warning: 'struct reg_default' declared inside parameter list
include/linux/regmap.h:323:6: warning: 'struct regmap' declared inside parameter list

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
---
 include/linux/regmap.h |    3 +++
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

--- linux-next-20120308.orig/include/linux/regmap.h
+++ linux-next-20120308/include/linux/regmap.h
@@ -226,6 +226,9 @@ int regmap_irq_chip_get_base(struct regm
  * REGMAP.
  */
 
+struct regmap;
+struct reg_default;
+
 static inline int regmap_write(struct regmap *map, unsigned int reg,
 			       unsigned int val)
 {