Subject: [PATCH -next] staging: ozwpan depends on NET

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:02:39 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build errors:  add depends on NET.

ERROR: "skb_clone" [drivers/staging/ozwpan/ozwpan.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "dev_get_by_name" [drivers/staging/ozwpan/ozwpan.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "dev_remove_pack" [drivers/staging/ozwpan/ozwpan.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "init_net" [drivers/staging/ozwpan/ozwpan.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__alloc_skb" [drivers/staging/ozwpan/ozwpan.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "kfree_skb" [drivers/staging/ozwpan/ozwpan.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "dev_add_pack" [drivers/staging/ozwpan/ozwpan.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "consume_skb" [drivers/staging/ozwpan/ozwpan.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "dev_queue_xmit" [drivers/staging/ozwpan/ozwpan.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "skb_put" [drivers/staging/ozwpan/ozwpan.ko] undefined!

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Cc: Chris Kelly <[email-masked]>
Cc: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/staging/ozwpan/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20120314.orig/drivers/staging/ozwpan/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20120314/drivers/staging/ozwpan/Kconfig
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
 config USB_WPAN_HCD
 	tristate "USB over WiFi Host Controller"
-	depends on USB
+	depends on USB && NET
 	help
 	  A driver for USB Host Controllers that are compatible with
 	  Ozmo Devices USB over WiFi technology.