Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Mar 15 (crypto)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:48:07 -0700

On 03/15/2012 12:59 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> News: the build system (see below) has had its toolchains for most
> architectures updated to gcc 4.6.3.  People might like to check the build
> results and consider if this change has caused any problems.  There are
> also a number of architectures that are building today for the first
> time.  Thanks to Tony Breeds for his efforts in providing toolchains.
> 
> Changes since 20120314:

on x86_64:

arch/x86/crypto/twofish-x86_64-3way.o: In function `fini':
(.exit.text+0x0): multiple definition of `fini'
arch/x86/crypto/camellia-x86_64.o:(.exit.text+0x0): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/twofish-x86_64-3way.o: In function `init':
(.init.text+0x0): multiple definition of `init'
arch/x86/crypto/camellia-x86_64.o:(.init.text+0x0): first defined here

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy