Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Mar 16 (sound)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:01:06 -0700

On 03/16/2012 12:39 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since 20120315:
> 
> The sound tree lost its build failure.

on i386:

sound/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c: In function 'patch_stac92hd83xxx':
sound/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c:5589:6: error: 'stac92xx_set_power_state' undeclared (first use in this function)
sound/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c:5589:6: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
sound/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c:5591:19: error: 'struct hda_codec_ops' has no member named 'pre_resume'
sound/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c:5591:33: error: 'stac92xx_pre_resume' undeclared (first use in this function)
/home/rddunlap/lnx/next/linux-next-20120316/sound/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c: In function 'patch_stac92hd71bxx':
sound/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c:5896:6: error: 'stac92xx_set_power_state' undeclared (first use in this function)
sound/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c:5898:19: error: 'struct hda_codec_ops' has no member named 'pre_resume'
sound/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c:5898:33: error: 'stac92xx_pre_resume' undeclared (first use in this function)

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy