Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Mar 19 (uml)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 08:01:01 -0700

On 03/19/2012 12:48 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> News: the build system (see below) has had some more architectures
> enabled.  Thanks to Tony Breeds for his efforts in providing toolchains.
> 
> Changes since 20120315:

on x86_64:

  CC      arch/um/kernel/asm-offsets.s
In file included from include/linux/mm_types.h:16:0,
                 from include/linux/sched.h:64,
                 from arch/x86/um/shared/sysdep/kernel-offsets.h:2,
                 from arch/um/kernel/asm-offsets.c:1:
arch/um/include/asm/mmu.h:15:14: error: array type has incomplete element type
make[2]: *** [arch/um/kernel/asm-offsets.s] Error 1

> -- 

~Randy