Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Mar 26 (platform/x86/apple-gmux)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:08:13 -0700

On 03/25/2012 09:28 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Reminder: please do not add stuff destined for v3.5 to linux-next
> included trees/branches until after v3.4-rc1 has been released.
> 
> Changes since 20120323:

on i386:

  CC      drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.o
drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c: In function 'gmux_read8':
drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c:62:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'inb'
drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c: In function 'gmux_write8':
drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c:68:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'outb'
drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c: In function 'gmux_read32':
drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c:73:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'inl'
drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c: In function 'gmux_probe':
drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c:117:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'kzalloc'
drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c:117:12: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c:198:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'kfree'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy