Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Apr 17 (rcu)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:57:24 -0700

On 04/16/2012 09:42 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since 20120416:
> 
> The rcu tree lost its build failure.

ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/sctp/sctp.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/rds/rds.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/phonet/phonet.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/openvswitch/openvswitch.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/netfilter/xt_TCPMSS.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/netfilter/nfnetlink.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/llc/llc2.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/l2tp/l2tp_ip.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/l2tp/l2tp_core.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/key/af_key.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/ipv4/ipip.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/decnet/decnet.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/core/netprio_cgroup.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/can/can.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/can/can-bcm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/bridge/bridge.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/bluetooth/bluetooth.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/batman-adv/batman-adv.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [net/atm/atm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [fs/gfs2/gfs2.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [drivers/net/vmxnet3/vmxnet3.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [drivers/input/joydev.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [drivers/char/tpm/tpm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [drivers/char/ipmi/ipmi_msghandler.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [block/cfq-iosched.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rcu_read_lock_nesting" [block/blk-cgroup.ko] undefined!

on i386.

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy