Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Apr 19 (media/video/mt9m032.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:26:25 -0700

On 04/18/2012 11:46 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120418:

on x86_64:

  CC      drivers/media/video/mt9m032.o
drivers/media/video/mt9m032.c: In function '__mt9m032_get_pad_crop':
drivers/media/video/mt9m032.c:337:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'v4l2_subdev_get_try_crop'
drivers/media/video/mt9m032.c:337:3: warning: return makes pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/media/video/mt9m032.c: In function '__mt9m032_get_pad_format':
drivers/media/video/mt9m032.c:359:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'v4l2_subdev_get_try_format'
drivers/media/video/mt9m032.c:359:3: warning: return makes pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/media/video/mt9m032.c: In function 'mt9m032_probe':
drivers/media/video/mt9m032.c:767:41: error: 'struct v4l2_subdev' has no member named 'entity'
drivers/media/video/mt9m032.c:826:38: error: 'struct v4l2_subdev' has no member named 'entity'
drivers/media/video/mt9m032.c: In function 'mt9m032_remove':
drivers/media/video/mt9m032.c:842:38: error: 'struct v4l2_subdev' has no member named 'entity'
make[4]: *** [drivers/media/video/mt9m032.o] Error 1

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy