Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Apr 19 (zcache)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:30:24 -0700

On 04/18/2012 11:46 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120418:

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `zv_free':
zcache-main.c:(.text+0x5e1c9): undefined reference to `zs_map_object'
zcache-main.c:(.text+0x5e238): undefined reference to `zs_unmap_object'
zcache-main.c:(.text+0x5e29a): undefined reference to `zs_free'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `zv_create':
zcache-main.c:(.text+0x5e6b3): undefined reference to `zs_malloc'
zcache-main.c:(.text+0x5e6f0): undefined reference to `zs_map_object'
zcache-main.c:(.text+0x5e72c): undefined reference to `zs_unmap_object'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `zcache_comp_init':
zcache-main.c:(.text+0x5e831): undefined reference to `crypto_has_alg'
zcache-main.c:(.text+0x5e8a5): undefined reference to `crypto_has_alg'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `zcache_cpu_notifier':
zcache-main.c:(.text+0x5e94f): undefined reference to `crypto_alloc_base'
zcache-main.c:(.text+0x5e9f2): undefined reference to `crypto_destroy_tfm'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `zv_decompress':
zcache-main.c:(.text+0x5ee40): undefined reference to `zs_map_object'
zcache-main.c:(.text+0x5ef06): undefined reference to `zs_unmap_object'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `zcache_pampd_create':
zcache-main.c:(.text+0x5f614): undefined reference to `zs_get_total_size_bytes'
make[1]: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy