Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Apr 20 (usb & target)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 14:49:13 -0700

On 04/19/2012 10:51 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120419:

CONFIG_MODULES is not enabled.
CONFIG_TCM_USB_GADGET=y
CONFIG_USB_GADGET=y

drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_descriptor_fillbuf':
(.text+0x53bb): multiple definition of `usb_descriptor_fillbuf'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1e605): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_string_ids_n':
(.text+0x4f1a): multiple definition of `usb_string_ids_n'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1f1ed): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_interface_id':
(.text+0x4ea8): multiple definition of `usb_interface_id'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1f0bc): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_string_id':
(.text+0x4ecc): multiple definition of `usb_string_id'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1f19f): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_string_ids_tab':
(.text+0x4ee8): multiple definition of `usb_string_ids_tab'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1f1bb): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_copy_descriptors':
(.text+0x5a01): multiple definition of `usb_copy_descriptors'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1ec48): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_composite_unregister':
(.text+0x4fe2): multiple definition of `usb_composite_unregister'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1f2b5): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `config_ep_by_speed':
(.text+0x4bd7): multiple definition of `config_ep_by_speed'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1ecca): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_gadget_get_string':
(.text+0x5094): multiple definition of `usb_gadget_get_string'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1dd85): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_add_function':
(.text+0x4cfc): multiple definition of `usb_add_function'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1ee6c): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_composite_probe':
(.text+0x4f4a): multiple definition of `usb_composite_probe'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1f21d): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_composite_setup_continue':
(.text+0x4ffd): multiple definition of `usb_composite_setup_continue'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1f369): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_gadget_config_buf':
(.text+0x59ad): multiple definition of `usb_gadget_config_buf'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1ebf4): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_ep_autoconfig':
(.text+0x5bba): multiple definition of `usb_ep_autoconfig'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1e358): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_function_activate':
(.text+0x4e29): multiple definition of `usb_function_activate'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1f03b): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_ep_autoconfig_reset':
(.text+0x5bc7): multiple definition of `usb_ep_autoconfig_reset'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1e365): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_add_config':
(.text+0x5e6a): multiple definition of `usb_add_config'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1f0e0): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_ep_autoconfig_ss':
(.text+0x5a83): multiple definition of `usb_ep_autoconfig_ss'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1e0ab): first defined here
drivers/usb/built-in.o: In function `usb_function_deactivate':
(.text+0x4dc2): multiple definition of `usb_function_deactivate'
drivers/target/built-in.o:(.text+0x1efd4): first defined here

-- 
~Randy