Subject: [PATCH -next] staging: gdm72xx depends on NET

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 09:14:24 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

gdm72xx uses networking interfaces, so it should depend
at least on NET (maybe on WIMAX?).

ERROR: "sock_release" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "netif_carrier_on" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "netif_carrier_off" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "skb_realloc_headroom" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "netif_rx" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "netlink_kernel_create" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "netif_rx_ni" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "dev_alloc_skb" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "free_netdev" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "register_netdev" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "skb_push" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "dev_get_by_index" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "skb_pull" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "init_net" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__alloc_skb" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "netlink_broadcast" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "kfree_skb" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "alloc_netdev_mqs" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "eth_type_trans" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ether_setup" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "unregister_netdev" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__netif_schedule" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "skb_put" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "sock_wfree" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__nlmsg_put" [drivers/staging/gdm72xx/gdmwm.ko] undefined!

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
Please add some contact info somewhere.

 drivers/staging/gdm72xx/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- linux-next-20120517.orig/drivers/staging/gdm72xx/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20120517/drivers/staging/gdm72xx/Kconfig
@@ -4,6 +4,7 @@
 
 menuconfig WIMAX_GDM72XX
 	tristate "GCT GDM72xx WiMAX support"
+	depends on NET
 	help
 	  Support for the GCT GDM72xx WiMAX chip