Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for May 2 (regmap-irq)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:22:03 -0700

On 05/22/2012 01:30 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,

on i386:

drivers/base/regmap/regmap-irq.c: In function 'regmap_irq_thread':
drivers/base/regmap/regmap-irq.c:146:4: error: implicit declaration of function 'irq_find_mapping'
drivers/base/regmap/regmap-irq.c: At top level:
drivers/base/regmap/regmap-irq.c:179:11: error: 'irq_domain_xlate_twocell' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/base/regmap/regmap-irq.c: In function 'regmap_add_irq_chip':
drivers/base/regmap/regmap-irq.c:272:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'irq_domain_add_legacy'
drivers/base/regmap/regmap-irq.c:272:13: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/base/regmap/regmap-irq.c:276:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'irq_domain_add_linear'
drivers/base/regmap/regmap-irq.c:276:13: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/base/regmap/regmap-irq.c: In function 'regmap_irq_get_virq':
drivers/base/regmap/regmap-irq.c:349:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'irq_create_mapping'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy