Subject: Re: kisskb.ellerman.id.au email notifications?

From: Stephen Warren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 17:17:50 -0600

On 06/06/2012 04:26 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Chris,
> 
> On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 11:54:21 -0400 Chris Metcalf
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> 
>> I noticed when I merged up to 3.4-rc1 that there were some build
>> issues with tilegx (I've pushed the fixes to my tree for
>> linux-next).  Googling around a little and referring to some
>> earlier discussions, I realized that http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au
>> tracks the build successes and failures for various branches and
>> architectures, including tilegx on linux-next.
>> 
>> My question is whether there's a way to get email notification
>> when a particular build does fail.  I'd like to know when things
>> break the tilegx build, in between the times when I actually sync
>> up and check it myself. Is there a mechanism for that, or should
>> I stick with periodically checking the website manually - which
>> of course is much better than nothing! :-)
> 
> Indeed, there is an email notification available.  I will get it
> set up for you.  Do you want them sent to this address or your
> tilera.com one (or both)?

In that case, could I please be notified of the Tegra build status?
The from address on this email is fine.

Thanks very much!