Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jun 7 (fs / block / rcu)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 09:58:07 -0700

On 06/06/2012 08:18 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> For the fist time in my memory, today's linux-next build required no
> manual intervention i.e. there are no new conflicts or build problems.
> 
> Changes since 20120604:

on x86_64:

  LD      init/built-in.o
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `vsmp_init':
(.init.text+0xad92): undefined reference to `no_irq_affinity'
kernel/built-in.o: In function `rcu_read_lock_bh_held':
(.text+0x1d519): undefined reference to `rcu_is_cpu_idle'
kernel/built-in.o: In function `lockdep_rcu_suspicious':
(.text+0x3c887): undefined reference to `rcu_is_cpu_idle'
kernel/built-in.o: In function `lockdep_rcu_suspicious':
(.text+0x3c8b4): undefined reference to `rcu_is_cpu_idle'
kernel/built-in.o: In function `css_get_next':
(.text+0x493ce): undefined reference to `rcu_is_cpu_idle'
fs/built-in.o: In function `rcu_read_lock_held':
/home/rddunlap/lnx/next/linux-next-20120607/include/linux/rcupdate.h:312: undefined reference to `rcu_is_cpu_idle'
block/built-in.o:blk-cgroup.c:(.text+0x13992): more undefined references to `rcu_is_cpu_idle' follow

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy