Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jun 7 (staging/ccg #2)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 13:08:16 -0700

On 06/06/2012 08:18 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> For the fist time in my memory, today's linux-next build required no
> manual intervention i.e. there are no new conflicts or build problems.
> 
> Changes since 20120604:

on x86_64:

  CC [M]  drivers/staging/ccg/ccg.o
In file included from drivers/staging/ccg/../../usb/gadget/f_mass_storage.c:311:0,
                 from drivers/staging/ccg/ccg.c:52:
drivers/staging/ccg/../../usb/gadget/storage_common.c: In function 'fsg_lun_open':
drivers/staging/ccg/../../usb/gadget/storage_common.c:686:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'bdev_logical_block_size'
drivers/staging/ccg/../../usb/gadget/storage_common.c:687:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'blksize_bits'
In file included from drivers/staging/ccg/ccg.c:52:0:
drivers/staging/ccg/../../usb/gadget/f_mass_storage.c: In function 'fsg_main_thread':
drivers/staging/ccg/../../usb/gadget/f_mass_storage.c:2624:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'set_fs'
drivers/staging/ccg/../../usb/gadget/f_mass_storage.c:2624:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'get_ds'
In file included from drivers/staging/ccg/ccg.c:59:0:
drivers/staging/ccg/../../usb/gadget/f_fs.c: At top level:
drivers/staging/ccg/../../usb/gadget/f_fs.c:40:0: warning: "pr_vdebug" redefined
drivers/staging/ccg/../../usb/gadget/u_serial.c:138:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy