Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jun 13 (crypto)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:11:01 -0700

On 06/12/2012 10:54 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120612:

on x86_64:

arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_xts_decrypt':
(.text+0x856c): multiple definition of `serpent_xts_decrypt'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0xae8): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_xts_encrypt':
(.text+0x84f7): multiple definition of `serpent_xts_encrypt'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0xa73): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_ablk_decrypt':
(.text+0x86ab): multiple definition of `serpent_ablk_decrypt'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0xc27): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_ablk_set_key':
(.text+0x85e1): multiple definition of `serpent_ablk_set_key'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0xb5d): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_dec_blk_8way':
(.text+0x3d70): multiple definition of `serpent_dec_blk_8way'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0x57d8): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_ecb_encrypt':
(.text+0x8083): multiple definition of `serpent_ecb_encrypt'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0x5ff): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_lrw_encrypt':
(.text+0x83ba): multiple definition of `serpent_lrw_encrypt'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0x936): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_xts_setkey':
(.text+0x84a3): multiple definition of `serpent_xts_setkey'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0xa1f): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_cbc_encrypt':
(.text+0x80c6): multiple definition of `serpent_cbc_encrypt'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0x642): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_lrw_exit_tfm':
(.text+0x8494): multiple definition of `serpent_lrw_exit_tfm'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0xa10): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `__serpent_enc_blk_8way':
(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `__serpent_enc_blk_8way'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0xd10): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_ablk_exit':
(.text+0x8728): multiple definition of `serpent_ablk_exit'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0xca4): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_lrw_decrypt':
(.text+0x8427): multiple definition of `serpent_lrw_decrypt'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0x9a3): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_lrw_setkey':
(.text+0x8376): multiple definition of `serpent_lrw_setkey'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0x8f2): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `__serpent_ablk_encrypt':
(.text+0x861c): multiple definition of `__serpent_ablk_encrypt'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0xb98): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_ctr_crypt':
(.text+0x8265): multiple definition of `serpent_ctr_crypt'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0x7e1): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_ablk_encrypt':
(.text+0x8661): multiple definition of `serpent_ablk_encrypt'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0xbdd): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_ecb_decrypt':
(.text+0x80a6): multiple definition of `serpent_ecb_decrypt'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0x622): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_cbc_decrypt':
(.text+0x81d8): multiple definition of `serpent_cbc_decrypt'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0x754): first defined here
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-avx-x86_64.o: In function `serpent_ablk_init':
(.text+0x8737): multiple definition of `serpent_ablk_init'
arch/x86/crypto/serpent-sse2-x86_64.o:(.text+0xcb3): first defined here

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy