Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jun 14 (staging/comedi)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:38:31 -0700

On 06/13/2012 11:29 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120613:

when CONFIG_PCMCIA is not enabled:

ERROR: "pcmcia_unregister_driver" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_labpc_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "pcmcia_register_driver" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_labpc_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "pcmcia_enable_device" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_labpc_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "pcmcia_loop_config" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_labpc_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "pcmcia_request_io" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_labpc_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "pcmcia_disable_device" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_labpc_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "pcmcia_unregister_driver" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_daq_700.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "pcmcia_register_driver" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_daq_700.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "pcmcia_enable_device" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_daq_700.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "pcmcia_loop_config" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_daq_700.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "pcmcia_request_io" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_daq_700.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "pcmcia_disable_device" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_daq_700.ko] undefined!

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy