Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jun 18 (kmsg problems)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 10:13:11 -0700

On 06/17/2012 11:53 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since 20120615:
> 
> My fixes tree contains:
> 	fix bug.h's inclusion of kernel.h

on x86_64:

arch/x86/kernel/reboot.o: In function `kmsg_dump_get_line':
reboot.c:(.text+0xf0): multiple definition of `kmsg_dump_get_line'
arch/x86/kernel/setup.o:setup.c:(.text+0x0): first defined here
arch/x86/kernel/reboot.o: In function `kmsg_dump_get_buffer':
reboot.c:(.text+0x100): multiple definition of `kmsg_dump_get_buffer'
arch/x86/kernel/setup.o:setup.c:(.text+0x10): first defined here
arch/x86/kernel/reboot.o: In function `kmsg_dump_rewind':
reboot.c:(.text+0x110): multiple definition of `kmsg_dump_rewind'
arch/x86/kernel/setup.o:setup.c:(.text+0x20): first defined here

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy