Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the m68knommu tree with Linus' tree

From: Greg Ungerer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 14:48:43 +1000

Hi Stephen,

On 29/06/12 11:33, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Today's linux-next merge of the m68knommu tree got a conflict in
> arch/m68k/platform/coldfire/clk.c between commit 19a1d332cc8c
> ("m68knommu: define a local devm_clk_get() function") from Linus' tree
> and commit a0412a2ddaa3 ("m68knommu: Add support for the Coldfire
> m5441x") from the m68knommu tree.

Ah, yes, that would be right.

> I fixed it up (I think - see below) and can carry the fix as necessary.

I think though that the change made by commit 19a1d332cc8c ("m68knommu:
define a local devm_clk_get() function") needs also to be carried through
to the other "#else" branch with an appropriately coded devm_clk_get() as
well. I suspect it needs more than the trivial code added by
commit 19a1d332cc8c.

I'll check this out further an update my for-next as required.

Thanks
Greg

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg Ungerer  --  Principal Engineer        EMAIL:     [email-masked]
SnapGear Group, McAfee                      PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888
8 Gardner Close                             FAX:         +61 7 3217 5323
Milton, QLD, 4064, Australia                WEB: http://www.SnapGear.com