Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for July 10 (mfd/arizona-irq.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:01:23 -0700

On 07/10/2012 12:43 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since 20120709:
> 
> 
> The mfd tree lost its build failure.
> 

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `arizona_map_irq':
arizona-irq.c:(.text+0x66f68): undefined reference to `regmap_irq_get_virq'
arizona-irq.c:(.text+0x66f8f): undefined reference to `regmap_irq_get_virq'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `arizona_irq_exit':
(.text+0x670b6): undefined reference to `regmap_del_irq_chip'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `arizona_irq_exit':
(.text+0x670d5): undefined reference to `regmap_del_irq_chip'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `arizona_dev_init':
(.devinit.text+0x3163): undefined reference to `mfd_add_devices'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `arizona_dev_init':
(.devinit.text+0x3289): undefined reference to `mfd_remove_devices'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `arizona_dev_exit':
(.devexit.text+0x176): undefined reference to `mfd_remove_devices'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy