Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for July 12 (v4l2-ioctl.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:49:46 -0700

On 07/11/2012 11:03 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120710:

on i386 and/or x86_64, drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c has too many
errors to be listed here.  This is the beginning few lines of the errors:

drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1848:2: error: unknown field 'func' specified in initializer
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1848:2: warning: missing braces around initializer
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1848:2: warning: (near initialization for 'v4l2_ioctls[0].<anonymous>')
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1848:2: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer without a cast
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1848:2: error: initializer element is not computable at load time
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1848:2: error: (near initialization for 'v4l2_ioctls[0].<anonymous>.offset')
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1849:2: error: unknown field 'func' specified in initializer
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1849:2: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer without a cast
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1849:2: error: initializer element is not computable at load time
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1849:2: error: (near initialization for 'v4l2_ioctls[2].<anonymous>.offset')
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1850:2: error: unknown field 'func' specified in initializer
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1850:2: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer without a cast
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1850:2: error: initializer element is not computable at load time
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1850:2: error: (near initialization for 'v4l2_ioctls[4].<anonymous>.offset')
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1851:2: error: unknown field 'func' specified in initializer
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1851:2: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer without a cast
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1851:2: error: initializer element is not computable at load time
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1851:2: error: (near initialization for 'v4l2_ioctls[5].<anonymous>.offset')
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1852:2: error: unknown field 'func' specified in initializer
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1852:2: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer without a cast
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1852:2: error: initializer element is not computable at load time
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1852:2: error: (near initialization for 'v4l2_ioctls[8].<anonymous>.offset')
drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctl.c:1853:2: error: unknown field 'func' specified in initializer

-- 

~Randy