Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jul 31 (net/decnet/ & FIB_RULES)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 08:53:09 -0700

On 7/31/20 4:19 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20200730:

on i386:

ld: net/core/fib_rules.o: in function `fib_rules_lookup':
fib_rules.c:(.text+0x16b8): undefined reference to `fib4_rule_match'
ld: fib_rules.c:(.text+0x16bf): undefined reference to `fib4_rule_match'
ld: fib_rules.c:(.text+0x170d): undefined reference to `fib4_rule_action'
ld: fib_rules.c:(.text+0x171e): undefined reference to `fib4_rule_action'
ld: fib_rules.c:(.text+0x1751): undefined reference to `fib4_rule_suppress'
ld: fib_rules.c:(.text+0x175d): undefined reference to `fib4_rule_suppress'

CONFIG_DECNET=y
CONFIG_DECNET_ROUTER=y

DECNET_ROUTER selects FIB_RULES.

-- 
~Randy
Reported-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>