Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for July 26 (uml)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 08:18:39 -0700

On 07/25/2012 10:04 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Please do not add anything to linux-next included branches/series that is
> destined for v3.7 until after v3.6-rc1 is released.
> 
> Reminder: do not rebase your branches before asking Linus to pull them ...
> 
> Changes since 20120725:
> 

uml on x86_64 (defconfig) build fails with:

  CC      arch/x86/um/../kernel/module.o
arch/x86/um/../kernel/module.c:96:5: error: redefinition of 'apply_relocate_add'
include/linux/moduleloader.h:64:19: note: previous definition of 'apply_relocate_add' was here
make[2]: *** [arch/x86/um/../kernel/module.o] Error 1

-- 
~Randy