Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 2 (drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 09:07:04 -0700

On 08/01/2012 09:15 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Please do not add anything to linux-next included branches/series that is
> destined for v3.7 until after v3.6-rc1 is released.
> 
> Reminder: do not rebase your branches before asking Linus to pull them ...
> 
> Changes since 20120731:
> 

when CONFIG_ACPI is not enabled: (on i386)

drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c: In function 'gmux_probe':
drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c:196:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'acpi_video_dmi_promote_vendor'
drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c: In function 'gmux_remove':
drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c:219:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'acpi_video_dmi_demote_vendor'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy