Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 3 (drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-i801.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 10:24:34 -0700

On 08/02/2012 08:51 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> OK, so the merge window is closed.  Time to clean up your trees and then
> start adding new stuff to them.
> 
> Changes since 20120802:
> 

on x86_64:

when CONFIG_GPIOLIB is not enabled:

drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-i801.c: In function 'match_gpio_chip_by_label':
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-i801.c:1011:21: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-i801.c: In function 'i801_add_mux':
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-i801.c:1028:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'gpiochip_find'
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-i801.c:1028:7: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-i801.c:1047:27: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-i801.c: In function 'match_gpio_chip_by_label':
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-i801.c:1012:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy