Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 20 (media: flexcop)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 08:37:17 -0700

On 08/20/12 02:23, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since 20120817:
> 
> The v4l-dvb tree lost its build failure.
> 

on x86_64:

flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19af63): undefined reference to `flexcop_device_exit'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19af77): undefined reference to `flexcop_device_kfree'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19b10f): undefined reference to `flexcop_pass_dmx_packets'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19b182): undefined reference to `flexcop_pass_dmx_data'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19b1ae): undefined reference to `flexcop_pass_dmx_data'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19b1f8): undefined reference to `flexcop_device_kmalloc'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19b256): undefined reference to `flexcop_i2c_request'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19b261): undefined reference to `flexcop_eeprom_check_mac_addr'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19b2c6): undefined reference to `flexcop_device_initialize'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19b332): undefined reference to `flexcop_sram_set_dest'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19b348): undefined reference to `flexcop_sram_set_dest'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19b3f8): undefined reference to `flexcop_device_exit'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19b408): undefined reference to `flexcop_device_kfree'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19b4a2): undefined reference to `flexcop_pid_feed_control'
flexcop-pci.c:(.text+0x19b4d7): undefined reference to `flexcop_pid_feed_control'

since it is possible to enable DVB_B2C2_FLEXCOP_PCI
when CONFIG_I2C is not enabled, but then DVB_B2C2_FLEXCOP
is not enabled because I2C is not enabled.

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy